Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Your subconscious is some 30,000 times stronger than your conscience. It's scary.

Whenever I'm having a nightmare, right before I wake up I hear a woman's voice say "Wake up" and it sounds like its coming from inside of my head. It's really weird.
Whenever I have a nightmare, I go into an aware state; and I can close my eyes and cover my ears, and that wakes me up within 6 seconds.
Today was my worse real life mares
I woke up and my stomache was killing me
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
I have nightmares also like being a stuck and some large iron is going to fall on me or a zombie infection happening and soon I get infected or something. My worst nightmares were a killer after me ;~; any way basically from what I know, if you KNOW it's a dream 100% sure, you can control it even nightmares...

Like If that was that toribash dream you would like reflect that car if you wanted to...
I'm ready for my daily dose of cringe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
When I was young, I had nightmares that zombies were eating me alive.

Boy lemme tell ya, it hurt like a motherfucker. It was a kind of painful tickle.
Yeah, in my dream they bit my neck flesh by flesh.... It didn't tickle... It hurt like omg I can't imagine... Also I had a dead space dream that a monster stabbed me and I woke up...
I'm ready for my daily dose of cringe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I used to have Toribash related dreams when I was playing it 6+ hours a day and racing to become the first 10th dan.

Then, once I made it and had my historic match with hampa, I burnt out and have never played as often since.
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
You must think something positive before sleep. That's why my dream always good. Heehee. Try to drink more milk
doxXxob