Toribash
What dragon said, I wanted to know why he would spend so much time on this when he doesn't get enough feedback. :< We should get him to respond \o/

Originally Posted by Devil View Post
What dragon said, I wanted to know why he would spend so much time on this when he doesn't get enough feedback. :< We should get him to respond \o/

If he does it for the fun of it then why is there a thread? I mean if that answer is that simple there really is no reason to have a thread like this as you just witnessed what appeared to scratch the surface of youtube fan wars.

Also ImmortalCow your no better for calling someone a twelve year old when dicussing youtube fan wars.
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
YouTube fan wars: shouldn't YouTube administrators have a move about that and warn the players who are cursing and swearing?

And I think nogi (this youtuber) who we are talking about is doing it for fun , that's all.
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
Well, I guess I'll stay on-topic.
And yes I do have a youtube channel (click on my sig <3).
For some damned reason I almost have 2,000 subscribers, but I only get about 250 views each video.
But that doesn't really matter.
Actually I make commentaries fairly often. But I put them mostly unlisted seeing as I like to use 30 second anime clips for comedy, but youtube likes to say I'm not using copyrighted content correctly.
But I'll put one of my newer videos here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEzr5A-gSHM
:3
Click Here To Learn MMA today!
If there is effort, there is always accomplishment. - Jigoro Kano
Originally Posted by NormalCitizen View Post
PewDiePie's fanbase is pure festering shit, and this guy is cool.

The end.

Pewdiepie got nothing to do on this topic ..
We are talking about nagi , I subscribed to him, he is nice guy
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
Pewdiepie is retarded. I can't understand him half the time because he can't finish a sentence without laughing.

Tobuscus is much better.
Originally Posted by EmoTeal View Post
Pewdiepie is retarded. I can't understand him half the time because he can't finish a sentence without laughing.

Tobuscus is much better.

99% of the time I found actually playing the game better than LPs, so I say no to both of them. ';d
Originally Posted by EmoTeal View Post

Tobuscus is much better.

Tobuscus is the cool version of PewDiePie.
Originally Posted by NormalCitizen View Post
Tobuscus is the cool version of PewDiePie.

It's the same person, therefore saying 'alter ego' would be more proper. I mean, how can you hate and love a person in the same time? You either don't like it or you do.