Toribash
Originally Posted by Shmevin View Post
One of the greatest minds of the generation dies from a disease and all you care about is if your f**king iPod will still work?
Apple wont go out of buisness and your iPod wont magically burst into flames just because thier founder died.

Hahaha, you're an idiot.
))<>((
legs, go away. You apparently don't speak logic.

cula - tru dat
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah
Today is a sad day for all hipsters
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Man, he was a good guy, and I'll miss him.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Steve jobs to be sure was a pioneer, going from nill to over 8 billion, but don't get too worked up, apple will stay apple, and probably do better, jobs had a policy of not donating to charity for instance, which will helpfully change shortly.

By the way just because he's famous doesn't mean he wasn't human, he's not a god nor an alien, there is no need to worship him or joke about his death, unless your actually funny, which so far none of the jokes here are.

EDIT actually I just did hear a joke I did find funny:
Originally Posted by Lux
I bet all the apple stores will be painted black by this morning.

Last edited by Vox; Oct 6, 2011 at 04:09 AM.
Originally Posted by Vox View Post
which so far none of the jokes here are.

Agreed.

I liked Steve Jobs a lot. I was always impressed by his demos and taste in fashion(blue jeans, that black long sleeved shirt(sleeves always rolled up), and belt that always was too big)
[spirit]
Originally Posted by culapou View Post
Stop donating to breast cancer and donate to cancers that have much higher kill %.

but boobs
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ