Toribash
Originally Posted by Monkeyfrog View Post
I can not tell where any thing is..
The style is extremely odd and I'm not a very big fan of this head..
4/10

I will have to agree.
You can't even understand what is what unless you say that's the middle part, that is a side, etc.
Mouth is WAAAAAAAAAAAY to big and does not seem to be a 'part' of the image.
2/10
[Gangsters] RuBash
[TABD][Team Australia] RIP[Source]
º°À¾Ç Â࿸´°ÀË º°º¸µ ¾ ¸¿° ¾Ä°½° ´¾»¶½Ë ±ËÂÌ ½°¿¸Á°½Ë
° ÜÕÝï ÔÐÖÕ ÝÕ ÒßØáÐÛ, åãØáÐá~Tarlan
I like this head, the style going on here is definitely unique and something that I have never seen before. I love how you made the mouth kind of splitting the head and not just some kind of normal generic mouth. The creativity and how this head was executed is outstanding. I give it a 8/10 for now.
Basically is a good idea... but you should restart from the primary sketch and change some stuff... the nose can go on the top of the head for example. the eyes can be bigger... If you want I can help you with it.
I've been co-working with maldret on the texture of the year 2012.. I can give you some good advice. The concept have quite a potential.
Originally Posted by chicken89 View Post
Basically is a good idea... but you should restart from the primary sketch and change some stuff... the nose can go on the top of the head for example. the eyes can be bigger... If you want I can help you with it.
I've been co-working with maldret on the texture of the year 2012.. I can give you some good advice. The concept have quite a potential.

i am getting rather tired of this head to be honest, i really want to get it finished and maybe even sold, i will not make much off of it but it is only my first head. i would very much like it if you helped me with my second head witch i am already getting ideas for, i am keeping the same horror style based off of a fantasy character (believe it or not the first sketch of this was based off of one of the three little pigs) is it OK if i send you my sketch of the next head once i have finished off this one.

PS. your idea of putting the nose on top of the head would change alot of the head, if the nose was on top that would make this grotesque mouth that is supposed to be splitting the face it would only be splitting from the throat up through the mouth. it would change a lot of stuff.
Originally Posted by Hucota7 View Post
There's some cleaning up to do. There's no color on certain areas in the mouth.

the mouth has been fully colored with multiple different shades but due to me using magic (or just adding subtraction layers to the head) they are all rather similar looking.