Toribash
Thanks guys :>
I was tired when I finished it, so I got lazy with the pose. Now that I'm fully awake, I've fixed that problem.
Anyways my first manipulation. I rarely like to use -9.68 gravity :|
Attached Files
C#MM- Spaceman.rpl (352.1 KB, 15 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
:|
New replay, just ignore the one above. Getting better at manips, I think.
Attached Files
C#M - Back to Basics.rpl (339.8 KB, 16 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Everything was clean and smooth.
Booms were pretty cool.
I didn't really like that pose.
Nothing to say.
9.5/10
[ORMO][TW][Ex-GM]
|RUSSUR|ABYSS|HACK|URBAN|DMND|
Very nice opener, I like it so much that I have a replay that looks just like that.
The manip had little flow, really. You should have just spun Uke in one direction.
Pretty solid hit. Not a big fan of the chest kick, it looked weak, and so did the decap.
It's one of those replays that don't have many flaws, but they don't have many interesting aspects either.
oh yeah
Thanks guys.
First replay is simple. Tried to see what kind of replay I could make in 1 hours in default gravity.
Second one is my first attempt at tricking in a while. :3
Attached Files
C#MM - I am the Attack.rpl (275.5 KB, 17 views)
C#T - The Flash.rpl (453.1 KB, 15 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
I am the attack: The transition to the split was funny in a good way. It's like you were going to compliment you and then suddenly super powerful kick.
The decap was well blended, and the boomhit was great, very solid and destructive. However, it could be easily a bigger boomhit if you wished. I got the other glute in a matter of 2 minutes.
Still, very good replay. Nice pose.

The flash: I like what you did there at the beggining, I like tricking replays where the player chooses to stay close to the ground.
The breakdancing looked a bit akward at the beggining, but it was great from there on.
I don't really have much to say about this replay because I know nothing of tricking gravity.
oh yeah
I am the attack:
Opener was fine but the arms were holded through out it and it looked really stiff.
After that everything kept going in a consistant flow and looked fine, however as pusga said you could improve the size of the boom.
Skeet was nice and pose looked good.
'u'
Yay, look a parkour.
I'm attaching the mod, you'll need it. I've only just started the replay, and the ending part of the mod isn't done, so it doesn't have an official name. You'll know the mod is done if it's got an official sounding name.
I based it off Ultimate_Freerunning.tbm, with quite a few changes, and more to add.
I finished it at the point where I plan on adding some more changes.
CnC dat shit.
Attached Files
C#P - The City.rpl (334.6 KB, 11 views)
Freerunning.tbm (5.9 KB, 7 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
*bump*
Wip, I ghosted through my arm.
Whatever.
I'd appreciate CnC on tha parkour however :|
Attached Files
WIP.rpl (268.8 KB, 8 views)