Ranking
Originally Posted by togo1234556 View Post
Guys... you need to make your clan more active... or get more active members 2 pages full in a month isn't good. try to post more often or make people in your clan post by telling them if they don't then DOS BOOT... lol

We play the game more often than be on the forums.
Proud Leader of Trap meow
But I agree with Togo. Just because we play the game more, doesn't mean that we shouldn't go on the forums more. We need to have our clan being active on here as well, so they can read the clan thread and see whats new.
Im a stranger, and I only join offical clans, but I made an exeption here. Togo has a point:Inactivity:Boot.
Guys, I wanna make this clan official. I heard it costs 20k for an official clan, so maybe we can both pay 10k tc and maybe 25k if it costs 50k to make a clan official. But are we good enough to be official yet?
im working on a new replay where i spit myself in half and so does uke. so far its good but im still working on it
this is the replay i told you about flames
-----
it didnt work
Last edited by Wookie; Dec 20, 2012 at 05:45 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hello, many of you know me already but if you don't I am togo... and I am now in your clan... thats all I have to say at the right now...
here. i think i got it
-----
yay. i got it. this is the replay i told you about flames
Attached Files
the awesomest replay ever.rpl (92.6 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by Wookie; Dec 20, 2012 at 04:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump