Ranking
Welcome to the clan Rustler! Also, very impressive that you have a full texture set with only a brown belt! Looking forward to seeing you ingame!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Vibacious - - Get vibin'

Cool. Thanks Magix. And DarkKira, shut up and get out of our thread if you have nothing to say thats useful.
Last edited by Cretor; Nov 28, 2009 at 03:58 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Vibacious - - Get vibin'

Your like a new Frost-Dragon, you explode over the internet. I will leave, BUT if you flame me in any post below me.....im not leaving
Meh Death Note gon stab yo white ass.
Thanks guys.

Originally Posted by Cretor View Post
Welcome to the clan Rustler! Also, very impressive that you have a full texture set with only a brown belt! Looking forward to seeing you ingame!

Buy $25 bucks worth of Chickenpox's TCs, I guarantee you'll be able to buy a texture set.
Originally Posted by DarkKira View Post
Your like a new Frost-Dragon, you explode over the internet. I will leave, BUT if you flame me in any post below me.....im not leaving

What business do you have here?
Mecha | TRG

For your records...

You've sent 2003 toricredits to MechaBank, YW guys. =)

Originally Posted by DarkKira View Post

You're being ignorant in a DSC, I hope you feel good about yourself, now stop and let us focus on becoming a better clan.
We basically started anew. We're doing better this time around =D
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Vibacious - - Get vibin'