Toribash
Originally Posted by Death29 View Post
Public thread

Is your coping mechanism to lash out at anyone and anything that slightly upsets you?

I hope one day that you will be able to find peace within yourself because it cannot possibly be healthy for any human being to house the amount of hatred that you do

poindexter faceass
Americans bombed the middle east back into the stone age already. 4 million direct and indirect deaths in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq, Syria, Libya, Somalia and Yemen caused since 2001!
🫷🦚🫸
its healthy for me to be a hater because i am also a lover

none of you see it because you are a bunch of bitches
I was going back through to the thread to see if there was something i missed as i didn't know what arctic was talking about? You haven't hurt me at all.

I'm aware of how horrible my attempt at a "joke" was after i woke up the following day and saw the reaction it had gained from a few individuals. I wasn't fully aware of the weight my words had and it definitely wasn't my intension to "Make fun of a genocide" which is clearly what i came off as and i feel horrible for it.

And to reply to something i remember reading from the thread and no, i wasn't "Scolded" by another admin to close the thread. After i woke up and saw the reaction it gained from a few people i then realized the weight of what i had just said and closed the thread myself. Also, i'm not attempting to justify what i had said by any means, I said what i said and i will accept the backlash and consequences for my actions.

hi death 29
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
I was going back through to the thread to see if there was something i missed as i didn't know what arctic was talking about? You haven't hurt me at all.

I'm aware of how horrible my attempt at a "joke" was after i woke up the following day and saw the reaction it had gained from a few individuals. I wasn't fully aware of the weight my words had and it definitely wasn't my intension to "Make fun of a genocide" which is clearly what i came off as and i feel horrible for it.

And to reply to something i remember reading from the thread and no, i wasn't "Scolded" by another admin to close the thread. After i woke up and saw the reaction it gained from a few people i then realized the weight of what i had just said and closed the thread myself. Also, i'm not attempting to justify what i had said by any means, I said what i said and i will accept the backlash and consequences for my actions.

i respect the mature response, so i'll reply in kind

while i think making fun at your expense was justified in this case, i don't think you should feel too bad about it. it was ultimately just some harmless attempts at humor with bad timing on your end

i'm sorry for making it seem like a character assessment, even if the intention was just "staff bad" banter. you seem like a nice person. i don't want to contribute to any long-term grief for you, god knows there's more than enough of that in this community

just wanted to clarify, no animosity from me or the tll guys
Last edited by cats; 1 Week Ago at 06:21 AM.
Originally Posted by cats View Post
i respect the mature response, so i'll reply in kind

while i think making fun at your expense was justified in this case, i don't think you should feel too bad about it. it was ultimately just some harmless attempts at humor with bad timing

i'm sorry for making it seem like a character assessment, even if the intention was just "staff bad" banter. you seem like a nice person. i don't want to contribute to any long-term grief for you, god knows there's more than enough of that in this community

just wanted to clarify, no animosity from me or the tll guys

Thankyou for being understanding over the whole ordeal and for taking the time to actually give a decent response

Yeah the whole making fun at my expense was justified and i'll stand by that, I'm just hoping to put this behind me and move on
Don't be afraid to pm me with any questions you may have.

Alternatively, you can dm me on discord username: Death29
we need more of this in the toribash community
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn