Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Re: BanWeapon Arsenal - Be Afraid
Originally Posted by SlainVeteran
here is my banstick. Who will get face-mauled next?

Very cool. I thought all PovRay did was putting milk and whatnot effects the players... apperently not.
Also, is the nails not pointing the wrong way? Or are you just being nice hitting him with the flat side?

Originally Posted by Kiwi
Anyways, leet brushing skillz, Ducky.

I didn't use brushes for these except for a soft size 100 airbrush :/ It's all hand-drawn. And Slain, stop stealing my attention >.<
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
Should I thwack him with my new BanAxe? :/

<ducky> The game.
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings

*Whoosh* BANNED!

Edit: 10 minutes feature on how the BanHammer was made =D Yes I know the quality sucks :S

[attachment deleted by admin, limit reached]
<ducky> The game.
Oooh. Pretty BanHammer. *stares*

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do