Toribash
Original Post
[Toribash]An offer he can't refuse

Story:

Uke stole a case of merchandise from your boss, Don SlipAnco. Your job is to retrieve the case by any means necessary. Intimidate uke into surrendering his treasure, bargain with him, corrupt him, seduce him (you can decide to be female) and do whatever you like to get the godfather's property back.

Objective:
Create a Single Player replay using the mod TheOffer.tbm (attached to this post) and hacking it to add emotes to it. You must simulate a convincing dialog with said emotes.

Rules:
-No stealing replays
-The replay can not last longer than 4000 frames
-You must include emotes in your replay
-Your replay must be created in TheOffer.tbm
-At the end of the replay, Tori must be grabbing the case
-No enteries after the 12th of July

Advice:
-Include some action in your replay, slapping, walking, kissing is good. However, don't make it the most important part of the replay. This is mostly a writing exercice
-Use this tutorial to help you hack the replay. Here's an extract that might help you:
http://ib1.keep4u.ru/b/2009/04/14/75...767763f09e.jpg
As you can see, I editted this replay already. Let me explain. After the line ANGVEL I added a few commands. EMOTE and CRUSH. EMOTE is well... an emote. The 0 after that represents your tori as I explained earlier, so basically what that line is telling the game to do is make your tori to emote "bang bang" on frame 23(as it comes after FRAME 23, and before all the other frames, in this case, nothing.)

-You can hack your replay in other ways than with emotes.
-You can add fracture, remove dismemberment or even change gravity
-You should leave us time to read the emote before you put another one. Try leaving 80 to 100 frames between long sentences and shorter for stull like "Yes.", "Ouch!" or "STOP BITING ME!".
-Try to be funny and use correct English

Prizes:
First prize:
512*512 Ground Texture
Second prize:
512*512 Head Texture

Attached Files
TheOffer.tbm (323 Bytes, 150 views)
Last edited by Muffindo; Jul 1, 2010 at 09:58 PM.
Originally Posted by Tubybash View Post
is it allowed to have 2 replays? cuz i like making these =D

No, as it says create a singlplayer replay.