Toribash
Original Post
[RuTeam]Final Destination[HB]
You helped people of Toriland so many times, that King decided to kill you. Escape before he accomplished his task; your friend, Uke, will wait for you on the other side.

Objective:
Finish the course as fast as you can and grab Uke. Two fastest will have a chance to participate in final “Heavy Burden” competition.

Mod:
- SingleFreeRunL1NB.tbm made by Smilies2, adjusted by Korvin.

Rules:
no hacked replays
no stealing replays
only new replays
you may post as many replays as you want, as long as you do the course faster than everybody else.

Judges:
Korvin
Pofig

Prizes:
1st place: Sapphire Force + Shaman blood + Beetle Relax + Vampire Ghost + Crimson Timer
2nd place: Titan force + Copper Relax + Acid Blood

DeadLine: July 11th

Originally Posted by Korvin View Post
yeah, you can change settings, but you probably won't get the prize

if it was sarcasm then it was kind of a fail, lel(and you should add it to rules if you can't change settings ''>.>)
Yeah, I've made a second replay and got the best time of us all now! When I grabbed Uke I had 2863 frames left, so I needed 2137 frames till I grabbed him.
Attached Files
Parcourjumper.rpl (378.5 KB, 13 views)
у NoName01 гравити -9.82 а должна быть -22
или нет?
алсо если гравити может быть -9.82 можно я свой реплей переделаю?
Last edited by ApozZMaN; Jul 7, 2010 at 07:53 PM.
Originally Posted by Korvin View Post
You have to use -22 gravity.

That's what i was talking about when i suggested that you add a "no changing settings" rule, it isn't too much evident as you can see. :o
I used the gravity of the mod, I didn't change it. -22 gravity isn't the standard gravity of this mod. Why do you think, that -22 gravity is the standard setting ?
there's an attached mod in the first post, and gravity in it is -22. korvin: rules say you should use mod, but they doesn't say that you should download the attached one, so it isn't that evident that you should download the mod with -22 gravity rather than use the one that you already have in your mods folder, where gravity is -9.82
If you didn't know, you ALWAYS download the mod in the first post. Read carefully and you'll be happy. This discussion is over