Toribash
View Poll Results: Be honest please!
Tyler is the worst Toribash player in history.
0 Votes / 0%
Tyler is terrible.
0 Votes / 0%
Tyler is good.
0 Votes / 0%
Tyler is fantastic.
2 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

The jump towards Uke is smooth enough, but the strikes look messy. I think you lost your wrist because of it being ghosted into your arm. As you said, it all looks a bit unfinished. I don't doubt that skeet could decap uke, though.
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
Originally Posted by tylercoon View Post
thx archlurps
much skeet fail
Flawless: I did not make the opener myself, but I made it to the point where he gets off the ground. I accidentally dismembered my wrist, and it got crowded inside all the Uke organs, but I got lucky and I got it. I went to the ground and went for the skeet. Unfortunately, I didn't make it. I only made it grab Uke's head. I did a terrible pose and horribly failed at the end, because I got frustrated.
My flow, I need to work on it, honestly I would give it a 7/10 because of bad flow.
(if you edit it to make the skeet decapitate him, unfortunately I can't open replays, I could open replays one day, then the next day I tried to open one and all the sudden it goes to this:
I think I should report that incident, but they might not even know how to fix that.
I'm guessing it translates the actions into words. :/

Big-ass error

cnc please

Why did you edit uke to get the boomhit? ;c
[My Replays] | [Aether] | [PM Me For Request Mods] | [Tricktionary]
[Static] | [Xioi] | [♥2WC♥] | [iFred] | [Oblivion]
I didn't...
Thanks for the cnc
A Torigod: A multiplayer spar, with better momentum than all my other spars. A lot of my spars suck but this one is pretty good since it is mainly focused on the hits and momentum. The flow was sort of bad when I did an unnecessary handstand and lowered shoulders, but then I started going pro mode and tried my best to get going at him and trying to give him a tap, but I was like, "fuck it" and kicked him pretty hard. The running is pretty good, because you know in sparring, you have to start out with running or acrobatics, but in running you have to use the chest? That's what I did. And it looked realistic. I tried to have a fistfight with my opponent, but it failed badly. He was throwing punches realistically because he knew how to do boxing and all that. But the last part of the spar was the best moment of them all because I threw a huge punch at my opponent. He was pretty beat up after that.
I'd give it a 7/10
And I didn't know if I was supposed to post it here, but whatever. It was with Uke, so I reckon it is supposed to be here.
The real opponent is Yuseimot.
And cnc would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Attached Files
A Torigod.rpl (362.5 KB, 10 views)
Originally Posted by tylercoon View Post
I didn't...

On flawless, before you get the boom, uke's arm raises. You can even press 'e' to see it.
[My Replays] | [Aether] | [PM Me For Request Mods] | [Tricktionary]
[Static] | [Xioi] | [♥2WC♥] | [iFred] | [Oblivion]
Don't worry about it now, Chilled.
8th Spar: A short spar, with no momentum in it until the last part. It is more ground-based. The first part is where I run up to him, do a kinda soft punch at him, then I turn back to him. He comes at me, so I throw another punch at him. Then another one. So it is basically like a fist fight spar. I jump for it and then I kick him and punch him in the face.
So I basically beat him up so he could never even talk again.
Red: Phantomoso
Blue: Tylercoon
Attached Files
8th Spar.rpl (778.9 KB, 14 views)
Last edited by tylercoon; Dec 27, 2013 at 09:26 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
A Mastadon: A replay with one half dismember and a decap. I start out with a fairly good opener, then throw a punch at uke, which then half of his body gets dismembered. I edit Uke (sorry, :c) and I made him grab my foot. I use my legs to kick his head off which makes his head go flying, then I do a helicopter ending. I pose then there, that's the replay. But still, you have to watch it to see for yourself.
I would give it an 8/10.
CNC please. Thank you.
Attached Files
#Tyler- A Mastadon.rpl (107.0 KB, 18 views)
Last edited by tylercoon; Dec 28, 2013 at 09:31 AM. Reason: -
torigod: To me this looks more like a multiplayer replay than a coordinated spar. Short desperate strikes and the like.

8th Spar: The blue player here looks a bit more natural here, but it's still a bit of a clusterfuck

A Mastadon: A pretty generic splitpunch, and the decap is nothing spectacular. Certainly not enough to make up for enlisting Uke's help. Thirteen in a dozen replay, not one of your best.
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!