Endurance Onslaught 6.0
I suggest you work on your cropping skills first, cause flames can be a bitch to crop well.

Also, its not a scam people are aware of those reasons when they send the TC. If it dosen't turn out the way they wanted it, tough.
dajoka speaks the truth,people want good quality work and for their money you should give them what they want. I wouldn't necessarily call it a "scam"
more like a "rip off" because its like me charging people 300tc to make a head texture..i "say" im the best. they pay me and it looks like a had a heart attack while making it. they would say "give me my money back" i would say "no,"you payed,i made"[cred to dajoka for that saying]

...but good thing is noone payed yet,and doesn't look like anyone is going to
Cha-Ching
A rip off is much better way of putting it, the quality isn't worth paying (at the moment). Rather than the buyer dosen't receive what he/she is promised.
hmm, yea, i guess a rip-off is a better way of putting it

prince, suggest, putting this on hold, getting better (alot by what youve got now), and trying again later would be best
Originally Posted by DavidFee View Post
A rip off is much better way of putting it

it is,isn't it

back on topic:i would suggest you getting shaders and learn how to crop before jumping into making a whole portrait of toribash. slow down..take ur time..
Cha-Ching