Endurance Onslaught 6.0
That looks terrible.. It wouldn't even be acceptable for a Halo 1 cover. Generally cover art is either a highly detailed scene from the game with the text on it, or in some cases a well done text with some effects behind it as to not be a blank plain color.

Since it's copied off a tutorial it gets less than a 0. Why waste ppls time honestly? Not to mention the apparently bad cropping of his arm where you, looks like hand drew with paint brush tool to fill in...

If your wanting ppl to judge how accurately you are learning, provide original and your own copies, though I suggest you try to stick to original content. This board hates plagiarism and bad, bad works of art.

ASSHOLEFRACTED. Ignoring Rules.

Stonewall
Last edited by Stonewall; Jul 10, 2009 at 04:04 PM.
While the art is good, you didn't make it.

The borders of masterchief doen't blend in. It's not very clean.

The lighting is dramatic :/

And there isn't any action in it.

I would've picked a better shot of him, since that's too still. It's not exciting.

Perhaps if you took an ingame shot of him blasting some alien ass, and then faded it into that sorta background, it would be more appealing.

It needs more polish...

And the fact that he is half cut off doesn't help either. Especially combined with the lifeless pose.

I'm sure you could do better if you invested more time into it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Originally Posted by xtwistedx View Post

and fag

you my friend do not get a facepalm but still. ..... it is not good

THIS IS NOT A GOOD PIECE OF ART!

Honestly this should be shamed if anything it is a copy paste of a tutorial and i am still mind boggled at all the "good" reviews AND I smell multi accounting.

Mod plz...

this was before I saw the tutorial...new score 2/10
"Can't see California with Marlon Brando's eyes"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"She isn't real.... Can't make her real"
Is he paying you guys to rate it high, are you blind, or is there some other force at work here?
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
4/10, you didn't make the components yourself after all. Or even follow your own steps to make it with those components.

EDIT: 0/∞, because you didn't make it at all.
What is this, I don't even...

Why is there any votes above a 5, much less a few 10's, I know your not blind, you wouldn't have been able to type in the website, so why god, why would you do this? Stop it. Now.
Fail of the highest calibre.

FAILFRACTED, OF THE HIGHEST CALIBER OF THE 97th SEAL OF THE TWENTY-SEVENTH DRAGONS! Insulted Another Member.
Stonewall
Last edited by Stonewall; Jul 10, 2009 at 04:07 PM.
infamous