Toribash
Whats so hard to believe... Its just a greyscale face with a gradient.... and some cracks overlayed for the veins...
I spent maybe 30minutes on this? and most of that was saving out all those little spinny globes.
If a moderator wants to see my .psds thats fine. Not that its necessary, any one who can use a tablet can see.

lol
[GATA Elite #2][PigeonHive]Ldr's
-=[Shop]=-
Yea these arn't too crazy. Maybe its because most of the heads around here are made by retarded anime lovin' 12 yr olds with gimp. I'm actually glad to see a half decent tex artist pop up. Especially one that doesn't bro tribal and robotz-lol-cool.
certainly 'stupidtaco', Its all yours. Send me the tc and I'll send you the tga.

n thanks 'YARN', I also thought your turtle head texture was an great idea lol

EDIT:
Payment received from stupidtaco and I have sent the texture.
Last edited by KungFuJC; Aug 20, 2009 at 06:35 PM.
-=[Shop]=-
Well well if it isn't TomPaine, If I were a more paranoid man I'd say you deliberately invited me into Omega knowing I'd give a discount to other clan members all so you could buy a head from me cheaper?!

lol
by human head, do you mean the pointy eared gargoyle face thing,
1k (the weird alpha errors at the back are only on the spinny for some reason. I shud replace it really.)
as old snake is the only other humany person I guess and you would have just said old snake otherwise.

babble aside, 20% discount I will keep to lol, so that's 800tc.

EDIT: TC for both heads received and both textures sent. I'm still keepin Old Snakey Boy as my avy tho :P
Last edited by KungFuJC; Aug 21, 2009 at 11:21 PM.
-=[Shop]=-
sure thing man, remember 20% discount for fellow clan members.

EDIT: TC received, texture sent.
Last edited by KungFuJC; Aug 22, 2009 at 12:24 PM.
-=[Shop]=-
Hey, I noticed you take requests. So, is there any way you could make me a head that goes with an Amethyst, Gold, and Void theme? I just want some cool abstract head...something original. I'll pay 5k tc.

Thanks