Ranking
Originally Posted by DavidFee View Post
Yeah, something about the postion of the pupil in the right eye looks a bit off.

I screenshotted Delaid ingame from the same angle and traced using the pen tool. So if the pupil's off, it's totally not my fault. >.>

Originally Posted by Dalir View Post
The spader on his helmet isn't correctly angled, at least it looks a bit off to me.

Otherwise: lol.

Aye, I was a bit too lazy to warp it just right.

Originally Posted by mooman1994 View Post
background is fairly empty and it looks like the teeth are growing from outside the mouth and the angle of the spade is off

Oh whoops.
Original image here. That should explain the empty background. Plus I don't like throwing all sorts of details and shit where they're not needed.
Again, see above: I traced Delaid's head, so that's how the teeth are on his head.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Quite nice, eye looks a bit off, spade on the helmet also doesn't look quite rite. Uhm, other than that it looks pretty nice. You did a great job for being bored
Shin-Ryuu's BanGoat
Hated by all.
Yet still raped.
Zanzy's Hoe Club!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[GATA] [Inq] [doc]lover [GU] [BISH] [r]tard [Addicted]Allie [Doxa]Allie
OKAY FUCK IT THIS SONG IS BAD - Ryuu
<Malvie> Zanzaba; only for you, baby.

"Ehh, I'm sorry. I'm just being a dick."
I just have to interject really quick. i may be wrong, but I think the spade looks off because the brim of the helmet he is wearing covers the bottom and makes it look like a straight line. could still be alittle off tho.
CYBERNATIONS DO IT
JollyFuckingRoger
Is Delaid the one who used that clown as avatar(or signature...?) ? (can't remember...)
Anyways pretty nice 9/10
Centuries Of Damn
its his texture set, and he had/has his tori in his avvy/sig, so yes, probably is the guy youre thinking of.

pop art never has been perfect, its always been slightly off, hanz0's done it pretty damn right actually...

and his teeth are off because i punched him in the face when we were kids for stealing my sweets(sorry bout that guy)
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Hahahaha. :D

This is now my new desktop background. The next time you're bored, make one like this with my tori, hanz. :<
♠NO♠
plz help
how do u make ur own gif animation like the one u have? i just wanna know.

User was warned: Useless post. Never derail threads. ~Dalir
Last edited by dalir; Aug 26, 2009 at 02:33 PM.