Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Twitch131 View Post
Minutes to Midnight was pretty fucking terrible. Hybrid Theory is EASILY their best work.

Couldn't agree more. My favorite song on MTM isn't nearly as good (IMO) as my least favorite song on Hybrid Theory. I didn't even take a look at the next album, whatever it was called.
Last edited by Guv_na; Dec 3, 2009 at 05:23 PM.
>>The Official Guv'na Fan Club<<
o7[OLDA] pride, world wide o7

He who was the butt of the joke reserves no right to say "that wasn't funny."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by Guv_na View Post
Couldn't agree more. My favorite song on MTM isn't nearly as good (IMO) as my least favorite song on Hybrid Theory. I didn't even take a look at the next album, whatever it was called.

Meteora. Its pretty good too. It's very similar to Hybrid Theory Style wise. At least alot closer than MTM
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
Linkin Park was the first rock band I EVER listened to... But alas they have fallen from grace as of late. Minutes to Midnight made me sick to my stomach whenever I listen to anything from it. And as of their new so called "album" I haven't heard a single track from it.
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
I enjoy old linkin park, though I have not listened to the new linkin park extensively I do know it isn't exactly for me anymore.