Toribash
Originally Posted by souperdino View Post
Thanks all you guys,im surprised to see 19 replies!(Thought it would be like 2...)

CazRulez lookin good,you are now the most likely to win.

could i pleae have it more of a tuquoise coler please?

this is me and id like it to match please...

so lighter? will do!

darker-----> ligher--->i hope you like it :3 (yeah im still cazrules, i got banned coz i didnt know the rules about bumping(i do know the rules about having more than one acount, and its perfectly fine :3)
Last edited by CazRules2; Dec 7, 2009 at 09:48 PM.
wow thats good.

sorry to be a pain but could i have sort of a zigzag of slightly darker blue down the back? theres an extra 100 in it or ya!!!

thanks all u other guys they look good but dont quite jump out at me.

goeorghe (if thats how you spell it!) would you be interested in a signiture for me?
gimme a month and ill try for 500tc
Originally Posted by CazRules2 View Post
so lighter? will do!

darker-----> ligher--->i hope you like it :3 (yeah im still cazrules, i got banned coz i didnt know the rules about bumping(i do know the rules about having more than one acount, and its perfectly fine :3)

Those are really uniqe. Drago I think my friend is an expert at aqua heads or what so ever!
wow thats good.

sorry to be a pain but could i have sort of a zigzag of slightly darker blue down the back? theres an extra 100 in it or ya!!!

thanks all u other guys they look good but dont quite jump out at me.

goeorghe (if thats how you spell it!) would you be interested in a signiture for me?
gimme a month and ill try for 500tc

ok, im not exactly sure, but you want a zigzag down the back?

ok, do you want it any colour, white, blue, red> whatever you want (ill do it whenh i get home, im at my grandmas house) and i will start doing it when i get home..

EDIT: its really hard to get the line at the back in-line with everything else, it can still happen though, i want it to be PERFECT!! :3
the jist: what colour do you want the zigzag, and DONT SMILEYSPAM

is this o.k?
Last edited by CazRules; Dec 8, 2009 at 10:16 PM.
Something about busses:D
*SigPic*
ok ill try one so wait me plz

it isnt how i wanted it to be but here is my try

Last edited by Lolitaman; Dec 9, 2009 at 07:55 AM.
Right Sorry about the spamming everyone.

caz rules i feel terrible for messing you around like this but ive only got 2000 so i want to get value.could i possibly have it that bright blue that is on the second fringey thing? ty so much

every one else's heads look unbelieveble but i have to make a choice.
sorry if its not youes.
IZ PWNAGIN TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mustache man!!!! :¬}0
Right Sorry about the spamming everyone.

caz rules i feel terrible for messing you around like this but ive only got 2000 so i want to get value.could i possibly have it that bright blue that is on the second fringey thing? ty so much

every one else's heads look unbelieveble but i have to make a choice.
sorry if its not youes.

will do! wait, do you mean the second fringy thing a different colour, or the zigzag the lighter blue?
Last edited by CazRules; Dec 9, 2009 at 05:07 PM.
Something about busses:D
*SigPic*