Toribash
Replays : 8/10 not epic not bad.
Music : 4,5/10 overused,and starts to get boring.
Sync : 0 so...
Freecam : 6 There were some BAD rotations around there bro..it's not good when the camera goes through tori/uke.

Suggestions : Original song,better freecam,sync.
Centuries Of Damn
do you guys know how to make a vid goin faster in sony vegas?? i only know one way and thats the one that i used to make this vid.
im sry that my pc is so lame...
maybe ill get a better one for my birthday on 18th
Check out my Youtube!
Soooo, I have to say, I hate that stiff camera movement you used there. Freecam is more advanced then the normal ingame cam. Try it with keyframing next time.
Since Moop's vid I love that song. But you're vid makes me kinda dislike the song. I hope you have/will put some sync in the "new" vid.
Also I think you can still make a good vid even if you have like shitreplays. That's what editing and camera movement shouüd do.
Not a good vid but also not that bad...

PS: There are two ways to change the speed in Vegas. One is holding the control button and stretch or short the clip. The other one is using the velocity envelope wich is the more advanced way.
Originally Posted by olik7891 View Post
do you guys know how to make a vid goin faster in sony vegas??

Right click on a clip - Insert/Remove Envelope - Velocity. Then drag the bar up for more speed and down for less. Double click and you create blobs that you can move up and down to completely customise the speed of the clip.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Originally Posted by Rustler View Post
I know where to post replays, thank you, I'm saying get better replays, they were slow and repetitive.

Well fuck dude. Be supportive. What did you expect the replays to be? FANCY DECAPS AND 10 SECOND MADMANS?! God..
"Can't see California with Marlon Brando's eyes"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"She isn't real.... Can't make her real"
i said it maybe a million times now:

THAT ARE NOT MY REPLAYS AND IF NO ONE ELSE POSTS HIS REPLAYS I CANT DO A VID WITH GOOD ( the current ones are pretty good in my opinion ) REPLAYS!!!
Check out my Youtube!