Ranking

no one has seen that? also i have seen -mode, and >mode. strange how they don't have regged sign's on them.
Meow, I am quite a cat these days.
Even though no one knows me, I know more about them than they know of me.
well if they dont talk at all maybe they are bots. =B

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
When you fight, the name under your score doesnt actually show a + in the name.
Goodmonkey, were they actually in rooms for pro people?
You never know, someone at Nabi might of accidently set some servers without -P (premium server, reged people only).

Thanks for the replys guys, please only post now if its to report another unregged player (other than playerIDs) in regged rooms or if you have something you MUST say, because we are getting a lot of stuff repeated and this will just turn into a 10 page chat room

Ehem, Terty.

Also, when you see someone who isnt registered, in a room for registered people only remember to post here. When you do post please include the persons/peoples names in full, what server you saw them in (number and name, preferably) and what time of day it was. (Dont worry about converting the time, just tell me where you live)

Just remember, when someone is spectating it does not show if the person is registered or not, the plus (+) is left out.
Also, as people said before if you go ino the setup and take out the name or put in a name that is taken and go into a server for registered people, they will appear to be an unregistered PlayerID .. ..

Ah, thanks Widen. Which room was he in please? Was he spectating? Umm .. also, do you remember what time of day it was in your timezone, and which timezone is that .. or where do you live? (not the exact location XD)

(Sorry about you having to send them a message Hammer, ive been busy .. i should of done it, soz)

Thanks,
Hawkinz
Last edited by Hawkinz; Oct 7, 2007 at 07:30 AM.
<@veb> HEY WHO CHANGED YOUR TITLE
<@veb> IT SAYS SENIOR MEMBER
Don't change my title you asshole
Hawkinz, he was a nice guy, talked etc. we had fun. He was fighting too in some kind a Big sumo guy VS small lighting fast guy (cant remember mod name).
Timezone for me is GMT+2, so my local clock was about 23.00 in the night.
XBLGT: W1den
www.lfsforum.net
8800GTS (GTX,ULTRA) Powaaa!
Ok, thank you. We basically have all the information we need now. Thanks for posting everyone.
If you have anymore information, please just send me a personal message.

<@veb> HEY WHO CHANGED YOUR TITLE
<@veb> IT SAYS SENIOR MEMBER
Don't change my title you asshole
Cough, Yea I'm gonna break my own lil rule to put this here, Suspended on forums means not suspended in game..... Yea, Flame my ass for it if you will but I felt it needed to be said.
do you f*king read!?
If you have anymore information, please just send me a personal message.

READ PEOPLE! READ!
collect snots from the nose
just found another person, he says he actually cracked into tb :o

his name is ==Kabelis btw

sorry if it's too small
Attached Images
wtf.jpg (16.3 KB, 39 views)
Last edited by Scarvin; Oct 7, 2007 at 11:52 PM.
Originally Posted by Gynx View Post
READ PEOPLE! READ!

when they lock a thread you usually cannot post anymore. next time be sure you know what you are talking about. when you do that then you can atell me what to do(but i would advise against that). kthxbai
I r Batdude.