Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Slycooper View Post
It doesn't work that way in multiplayer.
You can only move the last x,y,and z axis in multiplayer.

I'm fairly sure it all works. There's just a bug that means one player will 'teleport' from the default location to the location you have specified after the first turnframe has ended. Me and Boomer were doing this yesterday online and it all worked as far as I could see.
Originally Posted by Sunny View Post
I'm not sure. maybe I'll ask him. Still, this way is just as efficient

In case you want to know, I just upload my replays to different threads (usually my clan's replay thread) and then link the replay directly from there. It means instant downloads without needing to go through advertising, spam pages, etc, and the same ability to post the links wherever I want in my post.

Now that that's all out of the way, some sweet replays you've got here. I've never been too good at sparring or parkour but they looked pretty good. Keep it up you two.
Ahh, thanks alot.

I just thought you could only try the last xyz because I see that Tori stays in the same place. I guess I never played through it when I changed the playerpos, giving it enought to time to teleport.

Thanks, it will really come in handy.
I would like to add replays to this thread to see where i could improve at with this from tips from you guys.
Is that ok with you guys?
also i have an idea for the unreal_freerunning thing.
Just go into notepad and and change the play pos to what you want it to be.

I'll make a updated version of it so you can play it in MP

I have made an updated version tell me if it works.

It works in single player from my understanding

Posts merged. Please use the edit button next time. ~Tamer0
Attached Files
Last edited by Tamer0; Jan 2, 2010 at 07:05 AM.
I bought a subscription to Wibbles so I think this quote is necessary,
"Be careful when gazing into the void, for it gazes back"
awesome replays guys
sunny it s pretty realistic , the 2nd tribute to nuthug of sly is awesome and the team replays are funny and nice but guys...can u upload the replays on the forum? would be much better...