Toribash
i now have enoguh

User infracted: Unnecessary triple post.
Last edited by hanz0; Jan 21, 2010 at 12:49 AM.
the 3 head u sold
i think this is Gynx head
Last edited by Degavar; Jan 20, 2010 at 10:23 PM.
..... Iz wasting the Tori Prime , because i can.
The third head sold looks to be a blatant ripoff of Gynx's head.
Mind explaining that?

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
lawlz for bad ban.
No, i didnt rip anyone off. Someone sent me the head texture and asked me to recolor it and theyd pay. So i recolored it and changed it a little then sent it back. And if you want proof you can unban me. nice job asking me to explain it after you banned me already. And you should atleast ask an explanation and wait a while.

So i would appreciate it if you unbanned me. Go punish yourself for a bad ban instead.
1. I didn't ban you.
2. You're still not in much of a position to demand that we punish ourselves.
3. Who sent the head to you?
4. If you recolored it for them and then gave it back to them, why are you selling it?

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
My sent box says i sent the head to Ger4Ever. Im not selling it, its under "sold" as in i recolored and edited, sent it back for 200tc (sold?)
My inbox is not showing anything from old pm's, their all blank. So maybe since gynx banned me for a day and gave me an unnessesary infraction, he deleted all my inbox (if he can do that, or it glitched)
So i would appreciate it if this was all removed from my file, thats all. Thanks.
Last edited by PieGod; Jan 25, 2010 at 01:40 AM.
RIP [TPC]
This guy was once a GameMaster
Thanks lord, if you dont want one shown you can request a head using the form shown on the post.
RIP [TPC]
ok i updated my shop, added a head and sold another one.

btw, since you can do higher resolution pictures now ill start making them like that, so you get better quality.
RIP [TPC]
I added all the rest of the heads, we will probably make more but remember you can still custom order!
RIP [TPC]