Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Creative Project (Account Prize)
As I am quitting toribash, this account would be no longer useful to me, perhaps other people would make better use of it then me.

So, your task is...

-To design anything about what toribash would be like if YOU can modify it.

This account includes:
-Toriprime til april
-Full persian
-Head texture- Made by GATA member.
-Around 1800 post counts.
-Lucky star Torso Flame.
-4th dan

This would end on February the 22nd.
Last edited by Roronoa_VI; Jan 26, 2010 at 08:44 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
dude u copied 2 of my ideas!

well 1st i would love to see a single player arcade/mission sort of thing, ok for example you start of and it gives u a brief intro (example) assassin8r wondered into the big forest and seen a big room, wondering why such a big thing would be placed in the middle of no where, he entered and upon entering there was a black belt judo master(depending on the belt, the harder they are), who challenged assassin8r to a fight, *do you accept* then you choose. and so on and so forth.

my idea was a career mode really simlar to that

It would be good for toribash for pc to have hair like toribash for the wii, but why not go further, what about hats, necklaces, scarfs,glasses etc they would look cool they wouldnt fall of they would stay afixed to the part of the body where you assigned them.

MY idea aswell i said clothing!AND HAIR
hanz0:Very well done. These annoy me much less than the default smilies we've got right now.
ah sorry dude
ur post is far too long to read
i only posted my own ideas without looking
even if i did, i wouldnt attempt to read yours i would end up getting distracted by a bright light or something

EDIT: i edited my first post, go read it NAO
Last edited by eightah; Jan 29, 2010 at 01:48 AM.
Wait, what
Cool event, but maybe next time just have "if you could change one thing..." seems like you are going to be digging through a lot of text XD

> Vector texture format (unlimited scaling without loss of quality)
> Motion blur option
> Record replays in vector format to allow unlimited slow motion, and as such built in tools for video makers
> Ingame purchasing and transfers of toricredits and items through Torishop and market
> Consolidation of market/texture trading, all ingame and on the forums streamlined a lot
> Punishment system for repeat leavers
> Matchmaking system in addition to servers
> Tieing forum and ingame user accounts together more closely (done a lot of now days, but still could be finished off)
> Add in a better Clan system, instead of just using tags have some kind of clan icon and require members to be registered into a subsystem, kind of like social groups
> Add friends lists etc
> Add in a chat system for ingame that uses a global chat channel while you are in the server list, then ingame you can choose between Clan/Local/Global/Private chat
> Add a 'filter' option for server list, so you can view only servers with specific mods or host etc
> Make different servers have different tc rewards for winning a match
> Have a built in tourney creation system
> Change some of the ingame HUD around a bit to polish it up
> Improved graphics options: [Link]
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
I would want v3.5 shaders and multiplayer GUI with v3.8 non-shader graphics.. mostly because 3.5 had anaglyph mode and the multiplayer GUI said all of the server rules so you knew what you were playing before you entered.. it's more friendly that way.. and that's what the game needs, even though it's a fighting game and can be competitive.. I'm minimalistic and these small changes would make me happy. The game is fine the way it is though.. I hope no gameplay changes are implemented in the future.

Although, if I could make a gameplay change I'd have collisions for objects register a little more effectively so that swords could clash, I've always wanted to have a sword fight in this game that was more realistic without as much clipping errors.. and also, instead of instagib I'd want something like instafracture so you could 'lacerate' people... that would be fun imo.. like cutting their major arteries.
Last edited by DoubleDagR; Jan 31, 2010 at 04:05 AM.
/set gr 0 0 -30
what i would do
1.have u ever forgoten a move? well if i could edit toribash i would make a screen where u could save a starting move then u could select it under and interface and it makes ur char do that move.
2.also id make games give more tc (i hate 10 tc per game)
3.also id make sjiney colors for higher belt rankez like shiney acid
or transparent sumwhat OR EVEN BETTER somewhat transparent and shiney then there would be like jew jointz or body =P.
4.also id make it so u can change betwwen the version where u cant relax or hold just 1 joint and the new version.
5. maybe make a single swords playlist
Originally Posted by gamer828 View Post
1.have u ever forgoten a move? well if i could edit toribash i would make a screen where u could save a starting move then u could select it under and interface and it makes ur char do that move.

you can ^^
Wait, what
Yeah, there is a script that you can download, but remember, its how you would change the game, not the scripts that people make FOR the game.