Toribash
thx guys the quality has gone very high(definitely think a couple of the sets deserve to be in top 5), keep posting textures!

I made this a couple of days ago for my own personal tori.

And no its not C/P if you look at the flats (my custom folder) you can define the brush strokes.
Originally Posted by gleb27 View Post
2. Pearl

Just want you to know that it is 100% copy/pasted from deviantart / digital art / fractals , even if i'm sure you wouldn't choose this one anyway.

So , we have to post the 5 best textures set ever , right ? i'll try post my entry tomorrow.

A set Rott made for me. Not being biased, I think this is one of the best sets I've ever seen. And the only one of its kind as far as I know.
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
^ i think jinxz just made one sort of like that. edit* http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=166766

Originally Posted by gabiel View Post
Just want you to know that it is 100% copy/pasted from deviantart / digital art / fractals , even if i'm sure you wouldn't choose this one anyway.

So , we have to post the 5 best textures set ever , right ? i'll try post my entry tomorrow.

thx gab, i'm not really good at telling whether it's c/p but yeah i wouldn't have picked it anyway.look forward to seeing the sets you post.

ALSO I'M EXTENDING THE DUE TO NEXT WEEK
Last edited by ThatNGuy; Mar 6, 2010 at 05:19 AM.
iv never believed in a "best set ever made"
its all relative to style and genre...

if i can get all nostalgic on you
this was IMO the most ground breaking tribal set, if you consider the level of art that was around back then:

groundbreaking tribal/anime/cartoon fusion type thing, technically one of my best, 90% hand drawn for once. pity i dont have any better shots:

uke/tribal, hand drawn, also 90% hand drawn, another stylised and concept driven set:

no tribal brushing, all by hand

and finally, best tribal iv seen:

i want eycoco to post some of his stuff, loved his hector set

Originally Posted by Badias View Post
in my opinion the best set ever

Pate5 ofc

thats impressive :O
Last edited by BenDover; Mar 6, 2010 at 10:54 AM.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-