Toribash
take it easy Jok... i know im taking too long... but as i said im still making the DAT clan photo... if you want you can see it by yourself in the DAT forums...
i know i should have made it already... but hey... i got a life too, and i just do 3d stuff in my free time....

anyways... i know you are right and that im taking ages to make that helmet... well... im sorry for that... be patiente...
A clan photo should not take longer than 10 days to make...
凸[◣_◢]凸 PRAISE LID 凸[◣_◢]凸 FUCK THA HATERS 凸[◣_◢]凸 PUT THIS IN YO SIG IF U DOWN 凸[◣_◢]凸
What Parker said.

That, and I was merely pointing out how suspicious it looks. Not angry since this is nothing that's important to me, other than it making me laugh.

And, really, a clan photo, even the most complex one, doesn't take this long. Unless you work on it for 5 minutes a day, which just shows you have free time to spare.
thnx for helping yosaku! ;) i apretiate that!

and im taking so long to make that clan photo, cause im making some custom poses for the clan members, so, i have to wait for theire answers, on wich pose they want...
if you had at least took a look at the thread i told you, you would understand!

also, when i make something i dont make it in a hurry, i prefer to make it good, and slow, than bad and fast.
OMG. What helmet are you talking anyway btw? Look at how many pictures he has done already, no wonders he is making many things at the same time.
it is a rugby helmet in 3d they asked me for, a long time ago, to proove that i made all those 3d images myself and not stole them... specialy the alien one...

thnx for the comment andri!
OK! i made the helmet now guys!
its not very good, but you have to consider that i made it without any tutorials... so... it isnt that bad i think...
i need to practice a little more to make a better and to make it fast.. so that i can make a video... this one took me about 2.5 hours to make... it was made today, after i finished my lunch...
i hope you guys like the helmet, even if it isnt that good...

here's the picture i based my helmet on:
(to be shure that i didnt follow a tutorial, or that i didnt stole the 3d one or something, go to google and search in images for "football helmet", and you will see it)

here's a link to the pics website:
http://www.kidprintables.com/colorin...llhelmet.shtml

and here are two screenies of the finished helmet:

so... what do you think?

ps: dont forget that i'll make a better one, once i have more patience and time...
and also, make a video, once i can make it faster and better...