Toribash
Originally Posted by chow11 View Post
good vid im tired of all this videos with crazy shaders and effects personally i think they are just annoying and take away from the replays themselves...i like that you kept it simple and used the regular shaders 9.5/10

Yea that's how I feel too, thank you
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Effects such as changing the velocity to accentuate the moves in the replays always do good things to videos.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
there were velocity changes :v I liked it nice replays.
Monkey yeknoM
onkeyM Myekno
nkeyMo oMyekn
keyMon noMyek
eyMonk knoMye
yMonke eknoMy
Monkey yeknoM
jesus fucking crist man!!!!!!! that was one of you best dude. the music fit so much wordz cannot describe how well it fit, and sorry if ou posted what it was, but what was the song, like 'give it some more.' Once more, fucking epicnezz war_hero!
[18:19] <@Noah> we penetrate every orifice with corndogs
Originally Posted by Marco View Post
Effects such as changing the velocity to accentuate the moves in the replays always do good things to videos.

Originally Posted by DrunkenMonkey View Post
there were velocity changes :v I liked it nice replays.

^ Almost every replay had the velocity changed to sync better, and some had time shifts to accentuate them. I didn't do it a whole lot though because I didn't want to woosh past stuff.

Originally Posted by RICKMO118 View Post
jesus fucking crist man!!!!!!! that was one of you best dude. the music fit so much wordz cannot describe how well it fit, and sorry if ou posted what it was, but what was the song, like 'give it some more.' Once more, fucking epicnezz war_hero!

Thanks o_O
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
8/10
love ur vids
no transitions or effects
besides the negative which i dislike
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I love MightyMouse <3