Toribash
Define it i mean well give me something like a detail that i need to improve on it because its my 1st c&p set.
[Pigs]|TA|AM|
Ugh, more C/P?

The set is pretty cluttered, seems like you're trying to stuff too much detail in 128x128. Try erasing some stuff and adding your own designs, so it looks like you've put a little bit of effort into it.
back from the dead
Originally Posted by pigking45 View Post
Define it i mean well give me something like a detail that i need to improve on it because its my 1st c&p set.

Like Oyster said, you are throwing too much detail in little part. Another problem is that some of the elements doesn't fit each other well. Some parts are blurry, some are sharp. Also, looks like you don't have overall desing here. It looks like you have found some nice pictures and threwn elements from it randomly to your texture parts.
Texturing tutorial
No requests please
well yes pate i kinda did i really don't know C&P its my first time but i think it turned out pretty damn good.
and
oyster don't take this into a offense but Consider new people to being a C&p artist because vermin is not going to stay here forever. Also his looks good because
1. he uses the transformers as a picture.
2. transformers have various parts that can literally match anything.
3.He has a mind of an artist
4. He makes it sharp then burns it a little to add depth
5. I'm new at this and he's a pro.

@jonario
Seriously, give me what makes it real low quality
It's not clear but i no many people have already told me but
examine it clearly

AND ALSO I MEANT FOR IT TO BE CALLED JUNK MINER BOT XD.

adding a new update after i finish the stomach.
The head looks a bit funny, I don't understand what the yellow part on the forehead is suppose to be. It seems as if you were trying to add more detail.
[Death Plague] | RL | ORMO | PwN |Dragenon's Realistic spars thread
well yes the yellow part is the head light if you have seen any ancient movies of coal mines kills then you would know of the light(head lamp)