Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Sorry man but These guys saying its worth under 20k are crazy and i'd love to see them making such sets and selling them cheap.
Hey, Guess what? We're all ARTISTS here. We DO make sets and sell them. So pull your head out of your ass and realize you don't fucking know what you are talking about! You are 2 months old here! Look at your join date and my join date and guess who has more experience here!
M00GLES
Wii FC:
5457 - 3838 - 7480
If you think your join date is something important then you are very wrong my friend.
Now show me your art that you actually sold very chep yet it was good.
Oh and by the way little "experienced" guy what makes you think this is my first account?
I know what i'm talking about.
For example you wouldn't like to make a good set and then be asked to sell it very cheap.
Last edited by Ghiita; Jun 17, 2010 at 01:32 AM.
This has gone on long enough. Let me explain this to you all:

Ghiita = The artist of the set. Period. He decides what it's going to sell for and he can price it whatever he wants. If you don't like it you can shove it and not buy it. The arguing isn't going anywhere.

@Ghita - This is a nice set and I sold one of my lower quality first sets for 30k in 5 minutes. Keep up the good work man :3
well depends i like showing my previews with demon but it should go nice with platinum as well or some dark tone of blue maybe imperial or such.
The Blue i used for the set is Marine.
ok i have marine relax and noxious force atm i need to find something else. like would marine force be ok ? with umm a cheap relax?
Proud Leader - BoS