Toribash
42k toxic lax and 26k cobra force for the exact shop price. Then if you sell on sale for like 10% off you still will be getting 50k+. Then another 15k tc so come on man. I really like the set and am offering way over what I thought I would have. I only put in the 15k tc with the forces because you said you would prefer tc. this is a good offer and you said you wanted at least 40k. Hell, the relax alone is 40k.

EDIT: Lmao every time I post a new conversation, my post is the last on the page. Page 1 and 2 lol.
Last edited by Faint; Jun 22, 2010 at 09:28 PM.
umm plz check the links i sent u up there man it clearly says thet a toxic relax is worth 21k on market acobra force is 13k on market toghther even they are 34k i need to sell them in at least 5k off so i will sell anything so its 24k with 15k =39k =/
Umm, plz look closer at the market. Those were the LOWEST prices. Those were like each 20-30% off of original price, and my prices were 0.00% off the market price. 42k - 5k = 37k, 26k - 5k = 21k, 37k + 21k + 15k = 73k. I would take the offer, but you know, it's your decision. Thanks in advance.
will u do me a favor and look at the links the prices are 21k lowest on market and 13k lowest on market so i dont get what u trying to say
Yeah LOWEST. The normal prices of those are 42k and 26k man what the hell are you talking about. I know you are trying to sell lowest but you don't have to go lowest then take off 5k. Man if you don't want this offer than fine try to get another offer worth 60k+ for that set. I'm being generous since I don't need those forces/laxes and adding in 15k since you said you would prefer tc.
dude are u stupid or something why would someone pay 37k fro a toxic relax when he can pay 21k ? or 18k ? if u dont get this then ok and i dont like ur offer cya
I'm sayin gyou can get more than 18k for a toxic lax. I bought mine for 30k and my cobra force for 10k. Whatever though I'll go find a better set that set is blurry anyway.
sure it is blurry thnx for saying thet and yeah if u bought ur toxic relax for 30k then u got ripped off what i said if u didnt get it yet its thet why should anyone buy a toxic lax for 30k when he can buy it for 21k ? ansewr on this and i may deal with yah
It wasn't 21k on the market when I bought it lol. Lowest price was 30k when I bought it. I bought cobra for 10k when someone had it for really cheap. You don't have to accept this offer but I thought I was being generous adding in another 15k after those 2 items. Oh and plus I wouldn't make it 5k lower than the lowest price. Make it like 1k or 500tc lower, people will still buy yours because its the lowest on the list :P. That is still in the 40k range if you are selling lowest. Do we have a deal?
Last edited by Faint; Jun 23, 2010 at 02:16 AM.