Toribash
Job well done on the Inq banner. There is only one thing I'd like changed on it, well, rather added in. Can you make it "The Inquisition" instead of just "Inquisition"?
Gynx is a nubby nubly nub nub who nubs around nubbing

toritori here

Light: Sorry, I deleted the project file so I would have to do it over again >.>
Last edited by TheWolf; Jan 2, 2008 at 08:06 PM.
\o/ _\*TORIGOD*/_\o/
狼座
>.> If its not too much trouble then please do.

But Why the hell would you delete a new file? lol
Gynx is a nubby nubly nub nub who nubs around nubbing
can i haz a banner for my Island Survival tourneys plz?

i want it to feature an island surrounded by lava, on which tori and uke stand, and as you zoom in they headbutt each other, after the headbutt hits the title "Island Survival" appears.

thanks.
hey wolf I would like a head with Pure, and Aqua coloring... Kinda like the colors in my avvy...I would

like you to go Crazy on this head, Have fun With it. I like the style of Ashaltafs head, but I dont

want you to use the same style exactly. He would get mad at me...(he knows where I live.) Mouth

is not required when making this head, but it should be some what simitrical(sp?). I would also like

my name faded on the back in either white or aqua color. I am not a big fan of funny faces, make

this one look Epicly-Godly-Fearce. I will pay accordingly...Becasue I do not have a booster It might

take a week or two for me to get the funds..plz do not reject this request because of that.

Good luck

~IceShadow~
Last edited by IceShadow; Jan 19, 2008 at 08:40 PM.

[RAWR]NutHug: I CAN MAKE DIAPER BROWN