Toribash
Thedog: Ok, the second one you posted is fine, then. Could you just round off the edges?

xJSK: Love it.

I think I might buy both thedog's and xJSK's sig and avvys, but the request is still open for a few days.
Quit, probably.
Hooo, GamerDaPro, thats really great, love the bird, good job.
I'm just watching this thread to see what birdflu's decision is, so dont worry im not him or anything.
MGUNIT: I Dunno What IRC Is?
[Gay4Daxx] [Omega] [AM]
Originally Posted by xJSK View Post
Hooo, GamerDaPro, thats really great, love the bird, good job.

Thank you.

Edit: Im done with the avvy :
Last edited by GamerDaPro; Jul 20, 2010 at 11:58 PM.
0x6869706F7469626F72
You like it?

If you like it I will make a sig.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
GamerDaPro: Love it, especially the bird. the right wing of the bird on the sig looks a big stunted, though. Fix that and it's great!

Tbashed: All new please!

Epic4schris: I like it, but you have to have forum VIP for animated avatars now Still, I might end up buying that anyway. Did you draw that bird picture yourself?

Thedog96: That looks really great now, man
Quit, probably.
Originally Posted by BirdFlu View Post
Did you draw that bird picture yourself?

No. :V
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
So. You like it, i see.
You buy it?
:P Anyways. I like the fact you love it!

Facts:
It was really hard to find a text that look's scratched on metal, but i've done it!
It was challenging to find a cool metallic layer to put over the empty background, but i'm sad i didn't make it how you wanted.
Finding that emboss/border effect gave me ... 10 mins of trouble until i realized it's in the layer options.
I am really expecting you'll buy this
I am a beginner to the Texturing thing but i think i'll get experience and visually satisfy a lot of players.

Thank you again.
> Piratez