Toribash
Re: Your views on The Legendery Super Tori idea.
By the way, if you have any qustions about The Super Tori's just ask me on here. Also do you guys want a clan made out of this? We don't have to. (This is not an offical vote for on here. Just wondering if you guys think there should be a club for Super Toris) You don't have to join it to become one. Or if you do you don't have to join. What do you guys think? - Rayman
ITS OFFICAL!

THE FIRST SUPER TORI DISCOVERED TODAY!

WITH AN OFFICAL VIEW!

THE FIRST SUPER TORI IS [SMASH]NOOB_REAPER!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

You have started on a path no one ever else has taken before! The journey of one of the greatest Toribash enlightments! Many others will take this path after you, alot of followers will track your path. The gateway opens to many as he is one of the first to step into this series of elite ranks! Congratulations again [SMASH]Noob_Reaper!
Will good luck with that! We sure are ot see great colors from you!

Your guide should be very proud to have an elite warrior on there team. ^_^
Also, I would like something that is high ranking in respecting and is an elite themselfs to take over the Super Tori foundtation. But post here to ask. I would really like someone trust worthy and someone that can run this good.
I also vote no, because it would be too damn easy to exploit this, and this is just another way to make noobs look bad. Work up your rank and your belt if you want to look cool. Nobody gets streaks that long, its just stupid. Pure luck and chance will have you lose at least one match every ten fights. If you are sucessfully winning against an opponent every time, you are either doing the same moves again and again, Fighting yourself with a second copy of toribash open, or you are the luckiest bastard ever.
<( O )>
How can some one give you proof for making it to a 20+ streak? After like 13-15 strait wins the streak counter just says "MANY".
Originally Posted by Patrick
How can some one give you proof for making it to a 20+ streak? After like 13-15 strait wins the streak counter just says "MANY".

Im scared that you even know that
<( O )>
Originally Posted by Cevius
Originally Posted by Patrick

Im scared that you even know that

I have only had that happen a couple of times. Then i win more matches after that and i cant see how long my streak was. :P