Endurance Onslaught 6.0
That was just incredible nice job, you need to teach me how to do this.

You should make vids for people, and charge them, nice business.

9.9/10
Rainbowdash
Call me lLlLlLlLl because I spit straight bars when i rap or call me $tr8B@rz
Originally Posted by Warcry View Post
Lovely all around. I have zero complaints. The editing was smooth, the shaders were all awesome and your freecam is truly great now. This has totally inpired me to make another video (not the clan video, I need that shader bug fixed) sometime soon.

10/10

I'm sure you noticed quite a few of those shaders were yours ;) Looking forward to your video if you manage to gather the motivation.

Originally Posted by shook View Post
Excellent, most excellent. The only minor gripe i have is that you sometimes can't see what's going on, due to the speed, but it's just a minor issue. I'm in the video, so i'm in no position to complain. :U

Yeah, sometimes I'm forced to speed up some replays too much for sync. That's why I try to find ones with clean hits and short pauses between them so I can speed them up a lot and the viewer will still understand what's going on.

Originally Posted by EmpireSlay View Post
That was just incredible nice job, you need to teach me how to do this.

You should make vids for people, and charge them, nice business.

9.9/10

I sort of formed a rule of not selling videos because when I'm forced to work with specific music or replays it never ends up as good as I would like. I really hate making videos when I'm going to make a bad job (I did in the past for different reasons).
It's simply amazing. The freecamn movements were beautiful, music was perfect, replays themselves were 9/10, but the spar was 20/10. 9.7/10 for the video, well done Muffindo.
A certain recluse, I know not who, once said that no bonds attached him to this life, and the only thing he would regret leaving was the sky.
There's only one word for this. But ill explain it in two. Absolutely Friking Amazing. Wohoo! Three words. What ever. Keep up the good work
This vid has it all
good music
ok sync
good replays (both sp and mp which is good)
good editing
good speed (but not too fast)
good transitions

I really can't find much to complain about which I usually do. Just pure sex.
One suggestion is to make something that the viewer finds "fun" and add some characteristics to it, something that makes your video unique.
Last edited by Ezeth; Dec 26, 2010 at 01:54 AM.
Mind blowing effects and music, and you can use a camera! Oh shit. 10/10. And I could have sworn that I saw Larfen in there.
I just HAD to forget someone in the credits
Thanks for noticing.
Last edited by Muffindo; Dec 26, 2010 at 10:48 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
i say 238476123896128936218396123896123891236.../10
the most impressive vid EVAH
best vlad in plat V Kappa
kat <3