Toribash

DMM tell me what you think. If you don't like it I can redo it. I hope the Grim Reaper was alright. First grunge sig xD.
Your shits weak."Emoki113r"
I like it, the Reaper's perfect.
Although could you make it darker in terms of colors, specifically around the left side, but keep the glow around the hand? Thanks.
Last edited by DaMehMan; Jan 26, 2008 at 03:50 AM.
I really like the second one on the first page. its awesome.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Dimensions: Basic
Main colors: I really have no idea. What ever you think looks the best. Probally a dark red and black though.
Style: idc
Text: ~Patrick_Unrated and what ever else you think looks good.

I am pretty much am going to let you go freestyle on this. I am just going to say how I want in basic terms and you do what ever else from there.

I want ti were it fades from a red spiderman kind of colors to black spiderman colors. There would be two spiderman toris on both sides, or two differnt spidermans, or whatever. In the middle the TB sign. What ever else you want to do, go right ahead. You have very good taste for what you did in your examples. I am sure it will look good. I will pay you 5k for it also.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1
350x115
img
text: Ego_Ductor
colors: blue, dark blue, black etc ^^
simple border pl0x

i think that are nuf information

will donate if i like it
kthxbai
I be grounded atm so I can't make sigs, keep requests coming though, soon as I get un-grounded I'll start making again. Yus I snuck on to say that >.>...
ya. I had to find a different render for yours because I can't use certain images without permission...Look at the one I put in and tell me if it's k, see you all in 2 weeks >.>
Attached Images
Kurosaki Ichigo (9).jpg (22.1 KB, 15 views)