Ranking
black head,
says locker100 on the back,
angry red circular glowing eyes,
Grining mouth.
<Cindermomo> finnish people are so weird
<Cindermomo> go eat your trees
i would like a head that looks like an ipod.. taht would be awesome.. jsut put the ipod on the head.. yeah and has HaRdHeAd on the back
id like a dark red skinned demon with a bloody white bandana glowy green eyes and bloodstained mouth with sharp teeth and an evil grin, black emo hair, no nose and if glowey green eyes is too hard then bloodshot eyes would do thanks
Video killed the radio star.
someone should close this topic, since this free shop isnt open anymore, and most people don't seen to notice.
I Accept comissions to do heads and textures, just drop me a PM and we can negotiate.
Originally Posted by splunker View Post
did you use paint

no, I used gimp. if you want something added or changed tell me so.

Originally Posted by Mdisthabest View Post
black head,
says locker100 on the back,
angry red circular glowing eyes,
Grining mouth.

Originally Posted by hardhead1 View Post
i would like a head that looks like an ipod.. taht would be awesome.. jsut put the ipod on the head.. yeah and has HaRdHeAd on the back

Originally Posted by mitchewawa View Post
id like a dark red skinned demon with a bloody white bandana glowy green eyes and bloodstained mouth with sharp teeth and an evil grin, black emo hair, no nose and if glowey green eyes is too hard then bloodshot eyes would do thanks

I'll do them, but not for free.

Originally Posted by ratone View Post
someone should close this topic, since this free shop isnt open anymore, and most people don't seen to notice.

yes i agree...

THIS THREAD IS CLOSED.

check out my new shop http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...794#post261794
just wanted to say this...
Why would t title say "Free heads" when they are not for free
<Cindermomo> finnish people are so weird
<Cindermomo> go eat your trees
Originally Posted by Mdisthabest View Post
just wanted to say this...
Why would t title say "Free heads" when they are not for free

they WERE free. Now the shop is closed.
I Accept comissions to do heads and textures, just drop me a PM and we can negotiate.