Toribash
Originally Posted by Matt76 View Post
ok you want join too i can not just accept you guyz i am sorry i need to see your application check in my singature the link for the application format.

AHHHHH! you dont know about we are... we are trying help...not joining this clan and yo must study about english!

Originally Posted by Kosuke758 View Post
hey...i dont want to be Elite!! i just want to be single allies...

kosuke...is hard to tell matt76 about talk and read...he cant read Allies...he read Allies to be Elites...

btw i can not jt put you in ellite you need to post application Here! sorry.

ROOAARRR
he dont want be elite....he want be Allies!!!
Adphones|.:!New Era!:.|Indonesian
request video? PM me
Originally Posted by Kosuke758 View Post
hey...i dont want to be Elite!! i just want to be single allies...

Kosuke i put you are Co-Leader because xzasdeded quit from Co-Leader do that is ok?
It gets better...
Kosuke i put you are Co-Leader because xzasdeded quit from Co-Leader do that is ok?

Can you please learn english hes not in bwf hes in reach and hes requesting single allies not elites
Matt please erase kosuke from your clan hes not in your clan hes requesting single allies allies is friend like a helper and elite is like higher than normal member
Originally Posted by Matt76
Originally Posted by Kosuke758
tch...it had no effect..he dont understand what we talking about -__-

Kosuke i put you in single allies !
-----
i will wait more 5 days i dont have many applications post if not i will be close the clan
-----
i am sorry but the clan are

Well, you've posted this twice.
I'm guessing you're finished?
Last edited by Uric; Feb 2, 2011 at 04:01 AM.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Puedo unirme a este clan? Solamente hablo el español, pero yo podería communicar con ellos por el google translate. Confíanme, soy bueno a ingame y tengo un buen personalidad, por favor aceptame!