Toribash
I just hope the new wave of players mature.

And they probably will, and if they dont im still gonna stick with toribash.

I am proud to count myself as one of the dedicated few of toribash aswell, and i would join that group.
Team America|7th Dan|
I didn't really lose interest, I just started playing other games more (and homework. yeah...homework...)

I pop on the forum every now and then, but I don't think it is dying, even if people that are old in "game age" (I'm getting up there) post every now and then, I don't think it's really died at all.
My seniority means you should probably just agree with everything I say
Originally Posted by kill1704 View Post
YEP
IT IS GOING DOWN
btw jet, read your sig ans say it to yourself ok

Lol'd. Why dont you? I like the mistake you made. By the way, the immaturity part, read that over.

/ontopic
Predator, we should lol
Toribash is not dying in my perspective. I think that the game isn't getting as many new members as it was, but it is gaining members at a much faster rate than it is losing members. Also, despite the fact of me still being a "noob", I believe that the community of the average beginner is immature.
Originally Posted by kill1704 View Post
YEP
IT IS GOING DOWN
btw jet, read your sig ans say it to yourself ok

Exactly. You may not be a noob, but you could grow up.
@Notar

Well, the problem here is when you say you dont think its dying since you joined this month you dont know how it use to be, and i dont know how it was before i joined...

I like to consider myself a experianced player but in alot of peoples eyes im still a noob.
Team America|7th Dan|
Originally Posted by PredatorC View Post
@Notar

Well, the problem here is when you say you dont think its dying since you joined this month you dont know how it use to be, and i dont know how it was before i joined...

I like to consider myself a experianced player but in alot of peoples eyes im still a noob.

Dont worry, toribash january 2009 wasnt different than in august 2009. :P Nobody really calls me a noob anymore, unless they are some stuck up kid ingame who doesnt know who i am.
Originally Posted by jetsnix View Post
Nobody really calls me a noob

noob. :P

Also Toribash isn't going to die. Hell, in the time I have been here shit has gone completely to hell a few times, but it's never killed the game. The thing is that there are millions of people on the internet, the large majority of whom have never even seen TB. Sure, not as many people can play TB, but there are still a whole hell of a lot who have yet to even discover it.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Toribash is not gonna die. In fact, I think its getting better by the moment. People who quit within about a day are just people who are just too lazy to think and insanely impatient. It took me three years to get to where I am (more like 1 1/2 years due to year long break but eh...).