Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Fedz View Post
Fyi, Metallica and System of a down are not metal bands.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thrash_metal
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_nu_metal_bands
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Asking Alexandria and Escape the fate. Fuck yeah.

Also, All that Remains. Yeah. I saw someone that posted The Faceless up above. Good shit, good taste in music.

Metal is just so boss.
lol
Originally Posted by Fedz View Post
Fyi, Metallica and System of a down are not metal bands.

That's the most ludicrous thing I've ever heard. What are they then?
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
Originally Posted by Peter View Post
Asking Alexandria and Escape the fate. Fuck yeah.

Also, All that Remains. Yeah. I saw someone that posted The Faceless up above. Good shit, good taste in music.

Metal is just so boss.

Does metalcore really count as metal? I don't think it should.

I don't like a lot of metal, but I do like Earth, Kyuss, Fu Manchu, Electric Wizard, Sunn O))), and Agalloch sorta.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
metalcore is a subcategory of metal, however as far as heaviness goes it is below what one would call "normal metal"

also,

Children of Bodom
Bullet for my Valentine
All that remains
Parkway drive
Necrophagist
Annotations of an Autopsy
Slipknot
Atreyu
devil1337 <3
boredlolz. don't understand? ask him then.
Originally Posted by War_Hero View Post
Does metalcore really count as metal? I don't think it should.

I don't like a lot of metal, but I do like Earth, Kyuss, Fu Manchu, Electric Wizard, Sunn O))), and Agalloch sorta.

I don't see why metalcore wouldn't be considered metal, unless you're just saying that since you don't like it I'm assuming. There's a few subgenres that typically aren't as heavy as metalcore if that's the case.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
I think metalcore is metal no doubt. When we say metal were talking everything from Black Sabbath to Korn and everything in between. Every subgenre that exists and there's a lot of them.
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
many finish metal bands
May 20, 2012 BenDover: You have received a warning at Toribash Community Reason: Useless post. Original Post: "drwille: awsum video 9/10"
actually Fedz sorry to break it to you but metallica and system of a down ARE metal bands.

metallica produced some of the highest rated metal of the 80's,

you might be confused with heavy metal or death metal or any other variation but they are both metal bands.

metallica's first album Kill 'em All was all metal. so was ...and justice for all, Master of Puppets, and Ride the Lightening

while system of a down may have an odd approach to the metal classification they are still metal toxicity, system of a down and steal this album! have some of the best examples of them playing metal.

considering these bands otherwise is like considering iron maiden as rock
You don't say?