Toribash
not bad Sickbear, but i do have a few tips which might help.
First off, seeing as this entire place is based on a joint/turn based game, you should know a thing or 2 about jumps, such as the more he bends his legs, the higher he jumps. So he should at least bend his legs to jump Plus, when you make impact on the ground your knees should bend a bit due to the force of the impact. also, with the whole decapitation thing, try to have the head obey basic laws of gravity :-D
Originally Posted by PorkFace View Post
Suck it.

Sickbear, you should looking up to this guy, if he made this animation, by the looks of it, its very smooth, pretty decent and around in rank (going by toribash rank system) a blackbelt animation ahah. Sickbear your animations on the other hand are around whitebelt or yellow belt at the most.

Not trying to sound mean, but maybe join a pivot forum and improve a little and you might get more tc idk though, im just blathering
Last edited by xFACEx; Feb 12, 2008 at 03:55 AM.
1. Size: I don't care.
2. Basic idea of what you want: Three guys fighting and 1 roundhouse kicks 2's head off and kicks it at 3. 1 is red, 2 is blue and 3 is green.
3. If you want text what text?: No text.
4. Say please (It will make me work harder): Please?
I've been sentenced to life in a rich white banker's scrotal sac!
Thamyris: Thats cool

PorkFace: Id love to learn off you! Im sorry for saying you fail, but i got annoyed because these pivots take me half an hour... Send me a pm if you want to teach me some stuff. Also his head is filled of helium :-)

xFACEx: Yee i only been doing this for like 4 days. And im getting plenty of tc so :P...

Stuntman: this might take a while.... I still need practice with hand 2 hand... But ill try my best!
Last edited by UnknownPerson; Feb 12, 2008 at 07:54 AM.
Unknown DoooD
The Revolution approaches. Our arrival is unavoidable. Expect us.
OK! i got his animation for mars200 so ima edit it >=D
Ima fix the sword cutting, the "matrix" and that's all. And pls check our shop too =) It's kinda expensive but it's worth it =)

Thamyris: How did u get all those text?
Porkface: Cool animation with smooth effects, background and much more =D i liked it! how did u get all those backgrounds? Paint?
Basher515----10th Dan Black Belt
████████
finished editing =)

check it out =D i shortened the frames a little but it's still good =)

SickBear, if he want's this one, then try resizing it.
And thank you if you are showing the link in our shop but could you link it to the first page? thank you.
████████
Aaaa thats so mutch better than mine ;(. U must teach me

StuntMan: Here it is! I put text in because it looks sooooo mutch better with the freeze!

Price: Im happy for anything your happy with (atleast 50 though please)
Last edited by UnknownPerson; Feb 12, 2008 at 10:15 PM. Reason: StuntMans .pvt is done!
Unknown DoooD
The Revolution approaches. Our arrival is unavoidable. Expect us.
sure sickbear i'll teach you if im free. But im not free right now so maybe other time.
████████