Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Skky View Post
Solution: Show your friends the Toribash promo video.

this.

Put it on your iphone/pod/psp, and show them.

They'll be like "holy shit I want to play", then, they go clap in beginner judo and quit.
Thanks.
As a genuine old schooler I have had many attempts at explaining this game, how it works and what the point of it is. My answer to these questions are as follows

Toribash is a truly remarkable game for what it originally started out as, the graphics were basic but the physics and game play were truly remarkable. A a turn based rag doll fighting game there is nothing on the pc that rivals this game only in graphics. That was my original statement prior to 3.0 being released and the graphics being upgraded considerably, and the in game mods being added were so much easier rather then having to manipulate the coding and spending hours and hours refining game types.

Overall Toribash as truly come along way since I played as a free member back in 2007 in version 0.6 there is no real way to describe it to people other then too recommend it to people because you can't bag it till you try it.

Note to self redownload newest client

Cabose
Originally Posted by Dexter
if god is with me and if i belived in god and im sure he is in the room with me, i just wish he brought a extention cord

"The goriest game you will ever play, you rip peoples arms and legs off and bash them to death with them. Man this one time I decapitated a guy by using his crotch, which I had previously ripped off, as a weapon. Its the shit man. Decapitations and dismemberments happen all the time, and they even have this style called 'mad man' which is where you just tear your opponent apart in to a bloody mess. (At this point the other person is like "OMG AWESOME") I know right?

Also its marketed towards children"
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Originally Posted by Gorman View Post
"The goriest game you will ever play, you rip peoples arms and legs off and bash them to death with them. Man this one time I decapitated a guy by using his crotch, which I had previously ripped off, as a weapon. Its the shit man. Decapitations and dismemberments happen all the time, and they even have this style called 'mad man' which is where you just tear your opponent apart in to a bloody mess. (At this point the other person is like "OMG AWESOME") I know right?

Also its marketed towards children"

for the masses^^^^

Originally Posted by cabose View Post
As a genuine old schooler I have had many attempts at explaining this game, how it works and what the point of it is. My answer to these questions are as follows

Toribash is a truly remarkable game for what it originally started out as, the graphics were basic but the physics and game play were truly remarkable. A a turn based rag doll fighting game there is nothing on the pc that rivals this game only in graphics. That was my original statement prior to 3.0 being released and the graphics being upgraded considerably, and the in game mods being added were so much easier rather then having to manipulate the coding and spending hours and hours refining game types.

Overall Toribash as truly come along way since I played as a free member back in 2007 in version 0.6 there is no real way to describe it to people other then too recommend it to people because you can't bag it till you try it.

Note to self redownload newest client

Cabose

for technical hardcore gamers^^^^^^^^

Originally Posted by fistfury View Post
What I would do? Just say "it's fun". Alot of the time they go check it out because they want to prove me wrong or something but they end up playing it. : )

this wins^^^^and works

Use these together
back from the dead
SELLING MY DEACTIVATED