Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Just found the time to watch all of your replays now. They were quite good, I'd give an overall 8.5/10 average rating for all. Everybody basically explained what needs to be improved, so I'd just repeat the same things.

Oh and we should spar again sometime
^True that.

@p0pcorn Please post that replay here.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Alright, just need permission to use it here(not supposed to unless you let me)

Volts awesome replay I love so much

Things like this is sorta what i like, out of the usual

Oftopic- And This replay inspired me to make one similar. Going to post it on my replay thread, take a look if you'd like
Attached Files
HV - Use your head.rpl (338.7 KB, 17 views)
I am working on a voodoo, I think you will love it.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Check out this new replay
Jets rocks.
Attached Files
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thanks, Warr, you are really good, too.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Festus View Post
Jets rocks.

hmm, that opener reminded me of nirs's balancehammer replay,but whatever...

Actually it was a nice replay. I loved how you made that spin at the start, and I really liked that kick too, I think with some editing you could have done a 4dm boom, but its not really important.Everything was fine until then.But after you landed, everything went messy, and twitchy, like you wanted to hurry with that replay. The pose was ok, but it was a bit unstable, maybe contracting the left glute a bit would solve it.

Overall: Fast, spinny, spectacular replay, with some flaws: twitch, unstable pose.

you deserve a 8/10
0x6869706F7469626F72