Toribash
Actually being a 3rd dan I have amazine replays (for a 3 dan) and it takes me about an hour each
i spend the longest on skeets
anywhere from 2 to 3 hours working on just the throw
you'd be suprised that moving your neck that tiny bit helps when trying to skeet dm
Free Pv2Caribou
I'm only second dan, heck.

If you really want to perfect your replays, you have to edit it to the way you want it to look like. A replay usually isn't rushed, since, yeah, you want to see what you want. Good replays usually take me 2 - 3 to hours of editing all-in-all, but I've done 5 hours. (With breaks, obviously)
yeah ok
I edit my replays while I make them, for example if I see a contact point that I could've decapped if I had of done something, I'll just press R, wait for the point, E and then keep going from there. I usually don't save the replay until its edited though.
Originally Posted by firebolty View Post
Many skilled replay makers also take on 5000 frame replays 1 frame at a time.
(Shift+Space.)
They have to be sure that after their done, there isn't 1 flaw in the entire replay.

This is so true, because there isn't a joint limit which prevents people from making replays above 4000 frames or so.

sarcasm off

Generally replays take up to days to make, but if you get the right joint movements from the start ( rarely happens) then it should take only a few hours or even minutes to create a great replay.
I think good replay maker dont edit there replays often i think they try to make it good from beginning using shift-P alot , and maby than they try to find things they could change.

I guess it depends on what your doing a skeet would need of course more editing , maby you get lucky hitting it the first time.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Meow :3
[Duck] [OLDA]