Endurance Onslaught 6.0
So... Hey.

Here's a little (when I mean little, is really little) replay of one move I've done with the try of making the most realistic possible.
This is my try... not very bad considering that my replay activity is passing by an inactive stage.

CnC is important and appreciated.
Attached Files
Hayz - Shok.rpl (77.2 KB, 18 views)
Last edited by Hayz; May 29, 2011 at 02:27 AM.
underground shelter with windows of a sunny day
always ~
Not bad at all, The first step after the opener was a bit stiff but after that the speed you put into it and the spin transitioned to a kick was pretty amazing imo
Warning: This is not my best. Just did some basic flips because my goal is being good on tricking just like Oblivion and Jaker.

Gonna try make a longer one, from now on.
Attached Files
Hayz - Tricking Rising Star.rpl (162.4 KB, 9 views)
always ~
I like the punch and flips, all the replays seem fair.

One thing that bothers me though...Are you using -9.82 gravity?
┐( ̄ー ̄)┌
Originally Posted by tornkik95 View Post
I like the punch and flips, all the replays seem fair.

One thing that bothers me though...Are you using -9.82 gravity?

The gravity used was -29.82 which is aprox. -30.
If you want a realistic tricking, you need to have -30 (or something pretty similar) gravity.
always ~
Holidays just started and a replay comes... was done for the OC competition.
Attached Files
always ~
I personally think you could have done more with that last kick(decap), could have boomed it etc(even though theres only 2 joints to dismember), the jump back to uke after the double pec dismember was a tad weird imo.

Great replay though, only slips ups I see ;o
I'm still waiting cnc from another players (prolly who understands about replay making).

New replay, etc. I might edit the last part when I have some time.

CnC is important and appreciated.
Attached Files
always ~
That third trick was fucking awesome! Really well worked out, I was like "holy fuck he did one". The first to flips were a tad stiff and what not, could have been more developed. the last was one weird/slow, it could have been faster and had more spdazz on it, but it was just slow, stiff nice.

Since I'm not that great at rating realism, pm cube and said I sent you ;o he's one of the best realismers I know that respond xD