Toribash
Wow, you guys are totally overreacting. Gorman, Wibbles wasn't a dictatorship.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Deleted all trolling, useless and idiotic post. Please keep them to a minimum(That means none).
Back for good.
I saw wibbles as an offtopic board without limitations. A free board basically. You could still get infraction for racism and general stuff but there were no other set rules. Off-Topic here is a less serious Discussion board. I figure that this should be used for communicating ideas, news and general goings on that don't belong in rapid threads or discussion.
Wibbles finally deleted, no more stupid people writing stupid posts ...
GOOD changes came to this forum ;)
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
You can still express your opinion as long as it is civil and relevant to the topic. So I see no problem. Also we don't have to scroll through posts of idiots and users who think they can troll. Wibbles could have worked and rittu and his team did a pretty decent job at it. However I have to use the old argument that this community for the most part can't be trusted and spoil/abuse nearly everything. There is an abundance of websites on the internet where you can travel and act like an idiot. Heck, you can even pay for the privilege here.

As for the trolls flocking here. That won't happen. This board has a good team of moderators (usimm and dalir) who have a definite grasp of the purpose this board is going to serve. If they come, they'll be dealt with, if they continue to come they will be removed. Simple as that. Following the rules isn't optional here and basically we decide what a board is used for, not them.
Originally Posted by Fee View Post
You can still express your opinion as long as it is civil and relevant to the topic. So I see no problem.

yes, except people will mask their shit topics with civility, while still being as stupid.
relating it to the art board:
wibbles was like the place where the shit art would go
off topic/discussion is where the good art would go.

dont allow the shit artists a place to post their shit, and they'll post it in the good art section.
gaining post count while they do.

same annoying people, same stupid comments, posting in different places
making more work for the mods who keep their boards clean...
usimm and dalir may be good mods, but they still have to spend more time combing threads and watching users than they would if wibbles was still around.
Ive already noticed an increase in art board actvity. and recognise some faces and masked but BARELY "not useless" comments.

wibbles kept the stupid down to a minimum.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Like I said, we decide a purpose of a board. Not the users. If they bring their shit here we removed it and them. If that means more work for us, then so be it. We are prepared and can always find users willing to help with local moderation positions. Keeping Wibbles because we don't want shit to spread is lazy moderation.
Like I said, we decide a purpose of a board. Not the users.

fair point

Keeping Wibbles because we don't want shit to spread is lazy moderation.

i get where youre coming from, but i dont quite see the point of making more work for them if its not needed.

upsides and downsides aside, offtopic is more fun sofar.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
i get where youre coming from, but i dont quite see the point of making more work for them if its not needed.

upsides and downsides aside, offtopic is more fun sofar.

The point, I should have probably made is that it is needed. Wibbles had been allowed to fester for longer than it should have and culling it was necessary. Honestly it's an embarrassment to the community in my eyes. But yeah Off-Topic should be fun.