Toribash
No, just email support saying that you lost it and you want it retrieved and give him your email.
Last edited by DrunkenClone; May 10, 2011 at 01:33 PM.
So wait, You sold kooky a account, Then he hacked a different account that you owned?
Like you sold him a bank, then he hacked your main account. Thats at least what I'm getting from this.

If thats the case and you didn't sell him dadres1(or what ever it is ) And you sold him dadresbank ( or what ever you call it ) Then kooky DID hack your account. Because going into a account you don't own and changing the stuff is hacking.
Originally Posted by Boonana View Post
So wait, You sold kooky a account, Then he hacked a different account that you owned?
Like you sold him a bank, then he hacked your main account. Thats at least what I'm getting from this.

If thats the case and you didn't sell him dadres1(or what ever it is ) And you sold him dadresbank ( or what ever you call it ) Then kooky DID hack your account. Because going into a account you don't own and changing the stuff is hacking.

Even while that may be true, it was caused by him selling an account. If it was related to an account sale then it is not supported.
I'll close this thread now, to avoid further posting about facts that are already on the table. I'll poke an admin for you.