Toribash
Originally Posted by hada
request single allies please.....

welcome to BWF as single allie
Originally Posted by t0rigod
Name:Torigod111, t0rigod, mrdeath666, HeavyORK
Belt:black, yellow, orange, white
GMT:-3
why you want to join?: becouse ***********************************(secret information)
why we whould to pick you?:becouse I can do PRO replays
post 2-3 replays with alot of dismemberments to see your skillzsorry but this replay is almost broken)

it's a no from the leader of BWF this application bad and you dont use any style I'll let you to re-post
post the application again
edit: you're in i check you in game you're cool ~Baski
news: bank receive 5k+
Last edited by BaskiNoob; May 18, 2011 at 04:48 PM.
Name: evan1998 (u know me)
Belt:brown 50 games to black
GMT:+7 i think
why you want to join?: cos i know the leader, he ask me to join and i will develop this clan
why we whould to pick you?: u know why! cos im hella good and baskinoob's bf
post 2-3 replays with alot of dismemberments to see your skillz: uhh, i know 2 replays, but i try to attach it, but i can't ind the attachment button so, help me out and i'll post

btw i wanted to be co leader or leader or 1 rank lower than co leader if can make me leader/co - leader, oh and u should really help me find the attachment button cos i want to show u guys!
-----
and btw ill donate my shop, here is the link: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=267953
Last edited by evan1998; May 18, 2011 at 05:13 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Trying to pass secret dojo~
find the attachments button here u go:
-----
i'm moderator baski?
Attached Files
cutted into half.rpl (36.2 KB, 5 views)
slam kick!.rpl (35.4 KB, 5 views)
air spin decap kick move.rpl (24.8 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by evan1998; May 18, 2011 at 05:25 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Trying to pass secret dojo~
@evan1998:the replays good you no need to post that xD i already check your style you're cool and active, nice person accepted as moderator maybe some day you will be co-leader
@Falih36:yo accepted
Originally Posted by evan1998 View Post
Name: evan1998 (u know me)
Belt:brown 50 games to black
GMT:+7 i think
why you want to join?: cos i know the leader, he ask me to join and i will develop this clan
why we whould to pick you?: u know why! cos im hella good and baskinoob's bf
post 2-3 replays with alot of dismemberments to see your skillz: uhh, i know 2 replays, but i try to attach it, but i can't ind the attachment button so, help me out and i'll post

btw i wanted to be co leader or leader or 1 rank lower than co leader if can make me leader/co - leader, oh and u should really help me find the attachment button cos i want to show u guys!
-----
and btw ill donate my shop, here is the link: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=267953

omg evan!! now you have more than 1 clan! choose one! or I'll count to linkhunter that you have 2 clan!