Toribash
Umm... Just letting you know that you're being kinda contradictory here. I know you think it's "satan's star" but what he put up is the star of david, which is a symbol of jewish faith like a cross is to christianity. A pentagram (penta coming from the fact that it's a perfect pentagon with triangles coming off each edge) is what is considered satanist and stuff. I don't know if you wanna put that on your head though dude, it's intense stuff to most people and they get pretty crazy over it. After all, it does stand for just about everything that most people consider vile in the world.
"Just remember: If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off."
Now to pay for the humor: Donate here
Well I really don't care what makes people mad if I like it, I'm an emo fag. Also, I didn't even look at the star so thanks for saying that.

And are you going to try? Or are just going to say that?
Pm me for help or anything
[OLDA]
Lol sorry, I'm not into that kind of stuff, should I change it? O)h, and by the way, I'm done with the legs, I just need to make the preview, and I gotta go to bed right now.
I'm kinda busy with another set atm. And I promised a set after this one so I dont think I'll get the chance.
"Just remember: If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off."
Now to pay for the humor: Donate here
Ok Tori, And yeah you should change it xD Google it.
And giga ahh ok, I would of loved to see something you could come up with. I just love art.
-----
Hey tori, Can you post the legs now?
Last edited by zacntariq; May 19, 2011 at 01:23 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Pm me for help or anything
[OLDA]
Legs, sorry for the delay, btw, this is the left leg, the right leg is the same, only mirrored, unless you want otherwise.