Toribash
Maybe I missed something... let me check it again

It doesnt show that it's in one frame. The chest comes off 2 frames later for me
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
Originally Posted by Rfifan View Post
I'm pretty sure thats 5. You get 5 DMs then your hand DMs the chest

3 frames interval. If you edit and stop the boom and only let the hand extend, the dm don't happen. So it can be considered as a 6DM boom.

Edit : No you didn't miss anything. There's 5DMs in one frame, then another 3 frames later.
Last edited by vins84; Jun 23, 2011 at 04:28 PM.
Toriolympics - 2nd place | Fr_Death Leader |ORMO Member |
i know , i dont say it is a six dm boom(its hard to get the perfect timing to dm all things :/) .. its just close to 7 dms in one frame ... i edit it Again ...
Is self damage on?

Ok it isnt. Maybe if you turn it on in notepad or something like that, maybe it could happen. Only problem is that it might not be valid if you do get the 7 dm boom
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
I think it's a 5dm boom. Your hand being grabbed was the primary cause of the chest being broken, not the kick. Seeing as the record is "most dismemberments in one hit", I would count that as two hits and you wouldn't get the record.
Also Kristis: they don't all have to be in the same frame, as long as it's one hit, it's valid.
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
Originally Posted by Larfen View Post
they don't all have to be in the same frame, as long as it's one hit, it's valid.

here ;)
and why i stop , i wAnt to leave this area of replay making with a big boom , no seriously i dont will be famous when i only do records ...
Last edited by Jaker; Jun 23, 2011 at 07:26 PM.
Originally Posted by Jaker View Post
here ;)
and why i stop , i wAnt to leave this area of replay making with a big boom , no seriously i dont will be famous when i only do records ...

You should have not done the other 10 records than. All you will basically be known for is being the person who wanted to break all the records. You should have done the hardest ones, such as this one, the ones you have for full dm(Those were the best imo) and maybe highest dm decap. Not these shitty ones like highest jump, most flips etc. Those are silly and most likely easy to beat ._. I personally got to uke my first time when trying longest jump to uke(3000ed) but it was silly to beat so I left it. You have pointless records, and took them from people who cared. You should have stopped after the fastest uke dm flawless etc. And did this one. But thats imo

And, for the replay, I dislike your use of an old replay of yours, seems cheating but w/e. It will be quite hard for you do get the abs, and you dismembered the chest with your hand. Replace your hand higher so it doesn't dismember the chest when extending the wrist :s
Ahh ok ... if you want delete my shity records like hightest jump or longest jump etc. but i want to have this records : all full dms most skeet shots the 1000 ed run and maybe later the most dms in one hit.. you can delete All my other records if you want... i dont need more .. After this record i will do only realism replays again

edit: yes xD i cant dm the under the abs xD .... why is this so freakin hard to dm oO it should be easy to dm this joint with this kick :/
Last edited by Jaker; Jun 23, 2011 at 07:56 PM.