Toribash
Thanks for fucking spoiling the movie Deadmau5. You can make spoiler tags for a reason...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love you guys. | Soɐd | Kiza | iRookie | Orko | TGS |
Zora | ViperTech

this is a spoiler. for those who still didnt watch it, -snip -and other things die like people being desinegrated and turned to bones and paper flesh by decepticon laser guns
Last edited by Ray; Jul 1, 2011 at 08:15 PM.
hey.
I watched it the day it came out with my girlfriend. Really great movie. But I would recommend watching it in 2D because it makes the movie much more enjoyable to watch and it is one of the best movies I've seen all year.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
God i have to admit, i like transformers, but i feel this movie let them down...
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
I watched TF3 DOTM yesterday and its AWESOME!!! but my question is:

there's a blood on the decepticons?
The Best Thing to do To be More Inteliigent is.....
Pick a nose in a circle direction.
yeah, watched it the other day. was really good IMO, about the same (maybe a bit less?) than the first, and WAY better than the 2nd.
was anyone else annoyed by the stupid goofy transformers? they had some in Revenge of The Fallen as well, and i thought they wrecked it. transformers is about being kick-ass and having huge special effects, not being small, lopsided and making wisecracks.
Obviously not a kamikaze platypus.
Don't press the DEATH BUTTON!
Originally Posted by gollum21 View Post
was anyone else annoyed by the stupid goofy transformers? they had some in Revenge of The Fallen as well, and i thought they wrecked it. transformers is about being kick-ass and having huge special effects, not being small, lopsided and making wisecracks.

Stupid goofy jokes cracked by random, unimportant characters are the death of this franchise to me. And to me, movies are about having a good time watching a skilled director tell a good story. Special effects are simply a treat, and won't make up for the lack of story to me. That's why I dislike transformers

By the way
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.