Toribash
Originally Posted by Madgecko11 View Post
i want that as my avvy can i have it

er... rightclick?
<Cindermomo> finnish people are so weird
<Cindermomo> go eat your trees
err, stealing?

It was kinda polite to ask.....instead of just taking my creation...(thanks MadGecko, you're more polite than these two....)

but go ahead, you can have it >_>
Last edited by Caesar; Apr 8, 2008 at 03:12 PM.
<+Lightningkid> ......
<+Lightningkid> wow
<+Lightningkid> I fail
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
th4ats s0 fUcK1nc b4TD

Damwn what the hell , & t0st is4 shi7_7_le

W00t th4 1377
Originally Posted by Patrick_Unrated View Post
I am a fag. This is spam.

Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
??

EDIT: lookie what I made :

EDIT2: damn, its supposed to move.......Ill see whats wrong...
EDIT3: fixed

This reminds me of meatspin....*Shudders*
Originally Posted by stalin View Post
th4ats s0 fUcK1nc b4TD

Damwn what the hell , & t0st is4 shi7_7_le

W00t th4 1377

wot the fuck? I mean... Wu1 143 4UCK?
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
I think I have to correct you all here.

What Qegola meant is that, the toast is staring at a penis, and is quite fucking happy.
I'm Back!